Students at Side Creek Elementary School share some tips about how to get students started with Digital Badging in APS.
Some common tips include:
- Be familiar with Google - especially Google Drive.
- Have your ID and login credentials on your desk.
- Be creative when you think about what evidence to use!
- If you're comfortable with technology, adding evidence to Credly is a cinch!
- Knowing the steps yourself will make it easier to guide students through the process.
- Practice a growth mindset and go for it!
- Recognizing students with a badge makes them feel awesome!