- A new building for Mrachek Middle School
- Classroom additions at Vista PEAK Preparatory and Rangeview high schools
- Mechanical repairs at Aurora Central High School
- Site improvements at Side Creek Elementary School
- Security vestibules at multiple sites
In addition to construction projects, the bond is funding technology improvements including cyber security, data center upgrades and wireless network upgrades.
Thank you to Aurora voters for approving a $300 million bond measure in 2016. Bond funds will make improvements at every school and benefit every student. To learn more about APS bond projects visit bond.aurorak12.org.