Exciting changes are happening at Rangeview High School over winter break. Work will begin on a six-classroom addition, interior remodeling and updates to several classrooms and corridors throughout the building.
These bond-funded improvements will allow Rangeview to increase its building capacity and provide benefits for many academic programs including:
- STEM - new classrooms and technology
- Special Education - new classrooms designed to better support learning
- Journalism and Broadcast Media - remodeled classroom and studio for cutting-edge broadcasting
- Physical Education and Athletics - renovations to weight and speed training rooms
- Visual and Performing Arts - updates to classrooms
Construction will be ongoing throughout the spring semester with work expected to be complete in summer 2018.
We are grateful to the citizens of Aurora who approved our $300 million bond measure in November 2016, which will make improvements at every school in APS and benefit every student. To follow Rangeview’s construction progress and learn more about bond-funded projects at APS, visit bond.aurorak12.org.