Oprima aquí para ver esta página en español.
APS 2016 Community Update
The 2016 Community Update provides a snapshot of student academic progress for the 2014-15 school year. To access the data, visit the Colorado Department of Education’s website in the SchoolView Data Center. Please note that reports reflect the fact that school districts are in an accountability “hold” due to the transition from TCAP to CMAS.
For a printed copy of the data, please contact the APS Communication Department at 303-365-7805.
To view data for Aurora Public Schools:
- Go to SchoolView Data Center.
- Select Adams-Arapahoe 28J on the right side column for district data.
- Click on the arrow below the district name, Adams-Arapahoe 28J, to display a list of schools.
- Click on the school of your choice to see that school’s data. Tabs across the top of the page assist users in navigating through the different data sets.
- The Performance tab contains state test (TCAP) results by grade, school, district and the state.
- The Accountability tab contains School and District Performance Frameworks (SPF/DPF), federal data requirements (Title I Annual Measureable Objectives and Title III Annual Measureable Achievement Objectives).
- The Staff tab contains the percent of classes not taught by Highly Qualified Teachers, and disaggregated by high and low poverty schools.
Learn more about Aurora Public Schools:
To receive regular e-mail updates about APS, sign-up for our online community newsletter, Community Connection.
You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Comments or questions about the APS Community Update? Leave a message for the APS Communication Department.