Important Crisis and Counseling Support Phone Numbers
Aurora Mental Health Center has counselors on call at 303-617-2300.
- There will be no out-of-pocket expenses for our services for anyone who was in the theater complex the night of July 19 and the morning of July 20, 2012, and their immediate family members. This also includes all first responders to the tragedy and their immediate families.
- In addition, for the remainder of 2012, there will be no out-of-pocket expenses for any Aurora resident under 21 years of age and their immediate family members.
- View the AUHMC News Release.
- Visit www.auhmc.org for more information.
The Metro Crisis Hotline is also available at 1-888-885-1222.
The Aurora Community of Faith can refer you to spiritual counselors representing all faiths. Contact them at AuroraCommunityofFaith@gmail.com or 303 870-6055.
View Other APS Safety Resources
- Visit the APS Safety website.
- Visit the APS Security website.
- Visit the APS Incident Response Team website.