See HR's Annual Report
Working for the Aurora Public Schools (APS)
We have much to offer our employees from a friendly welcome to online software training and mentor programs. Please select from the links below to learn more.
- Find out how to earn a LDE certification at no cost to you!
Teacher Salary Comparisons
- See where APS ranks among other metro area districts.
- Teachers with prior out-of-district experience are compensated for up to 10 verifiable years of teaching experience.
- Find out about our retirement plan.
Interested in Special Education? See what it's like to work for Exceptional Student Services.
Stafford Loan Forgiveness Program for Teachers.
The APS Mentor Program
- A support program for new teachers.
Classified Professional Development Portal
- Online training resources for Child Abuse Reporting, Standard Precaution against Bloodborne Pathogens, Spanish/English Office Help, etc.
- Benefits Tutorial, etc.
The APS "Grow Your Own" Program
- A program intended to provide educational opportunities for current Classified employees, which will lead to completion of a teaching license in the state of Colorado.
The Two Year Alternative Program (previously TiR)
- APS participates in the Two Year Alternative Program through Metro State College.
The APS Intranet
- Our extensive employee intranet offers everything from online directories and calendars to a wide range of software and technical training classes.
The Aurora Education Foundation
- Offers grants and funding to educators.
- Our job descriptions are available online.
Top of Page