Welcome, APS Parents & Families!
Families naturally want their students to succeed. Research shows that students whose families are involved in their education find it easier to be successful.
- Register Your Child for School!
- Is Your Child New to APS?Posted 8 hours ago
If your children are new to Aurora Public Schools, please visit the APS Centralized Admissions website to learn more about the schools in your neighborhood and how to register for school.
- Annual APS Back-to-School Kickoff
- Annual Back-to-School Kickoff on Aug. 8Posted 1 day ago
Aurora Public Schools cordially invites you and your family to attend the eighth annual Back-to-School Kickoff.
When: Aug. 8, 2015 | 10 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Where: Town Center at Aurora | 14200 E. Alameda Ave., Aurora, CO 80012. Visit rtd-fastracks.com/i225_41 for…
- First Days of School Begin Aug. 11
- First Days of School Begin Aug. 11Posted 1 day ago
The first day of school is Tuesday, Aug. 11 for most students in grades 6-12 at P-8/K-8 schools, middle schools and high schools. The first full day of classes for most students in grades 1-5 is Aug. 13. Preschool and Kindergarten classes…
- Late Start Wednesdays Begin Aug. 19
- Late Start Wednesdays Begin Aug. 19Posted 1 day ago
The first day of school is Tuesday, Aug. 11 for most students in grades 6-12 at P-8/K-8 schools, middle schools and high schools. On Wednesday, Aug. 12, all 6th-12th grade students will attend a full day of school. Beginning Aug.…
Featured Family Resources
Wings Over the Rockies
Important Information for Parents and Families:
- The Aurora Library has expanded its opening hours. Read more.
- APS Early Childhood Education has tuition based preschool available! Learn more.
- Information on Early Access for Kindergarten and First Grade Students. Learn more.
- Influenza Information
- Register Your Child for School
- Get Involved in Your Child's Education
APS Parent News
Helping Your Child with Homework
- View the APS Homework Guidelines Webcast
- Learn more about the APS Homework Guidelines
- Tips for Parents on Encouraging Teens to Read
- Tips for Parents on Helping Your Teen to Write Better
Parent and Family Resources
- APS Curriculum and Resources
- APS Family and Community Involvement Guide.
- The Learning Source for Adults and Families offers Adult English Language classes and Adult GED Classes.
- The APS Young Parent Support Program offers resources and childcare for APS students who are also parents.
- Free days at the Denver Zoo and Museum of Nature and Science
- APS Homework Guidelines
- Aurora Community Connection Family Resource Center:
Fact Sheet | Website
- Community Resources for Aurora Families
- Preschool and Even Start Information
- Read about the APS Brain Injury Response Team.
- Find out about the Fifth Block of Instruction.
- Learn how to keep your kids safe when surfing the Internet.
- Find out more about Standards-Based Grading.
- Read tips on how to prepare your child for CSAP/TCAP tests.
- Check your child's attendance and grades online with the Infinite Campus Parent Portal.
- Find out more about open enrollment.
- How do I register my child?
- Find an APS school.
- Address Lookup Tool This resource should help to determine if your address is in a neighborhood serviced by Aurora Public Schools and which school your student should attend.
- Facts about the Flu
- Colorado Department of Education TCAP (formerly CSAP) Guides for Parents (English & Spanish).
- Details on graduation and college entrance requirements
- Athletic Participation Permit
- Medical Examination Form
LiveWell Colorado launched a new Website and “culture change” campaign at www.livewellcolorado.org.
The Learning Source for Adults and Families offers Adult English Language classes and Adult GED Classes.
|Featured Tutoring Partner
Club Z Tutoring