Student Attendance and Behavior
Expectations for Attendance
Students and parents who desire to obtain the greatest benefit from public education must recognize that regular attendance is essential. It is the joint responsibility of parents, students and school to ensure regular attendance.
Parents are requested to notify school officials prior to a student's absence or by the time school starts on the day of absence.
Web Links to District Attendance Policies
- Attendance Policy (Elementary)
- Attendance Policy (Middle School)
- Attendance Policy (High School)
- Excessive Absences Policy
Expectations for Behavior
Every student is expected to follow accepted rules of conduct and to show respect for and to obey persons in authority in the schools.
Web Links to District Behavior Policies
- Acceptable Behavior
- Student Conduct on Busses
- Education to Prevent Gang Activity
- Drug Abuse Prevention Program
- No Weapons in Schools