Check your Student's Attendance and Grades Online
Using the APS Parent Portal, you can see academic information about your child, including contact information, attendance, grades and class schedules. You can also view fees and transcript information if your child attends middle school or high school.
|Login to the Parent Portal|
First time user of the APS Parent Portal?
- Please contact your child's school for an Activation Key.
- Login to the Parent Portal and click the orange Help button to enter your Activation Key.
- Questions about standards-based grading? Learn more here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who can access the Parent Portal?
A: Parents of current APS students are eligible to use the Parent Portal. Contact your child's school for more information and to receive an Activation Key.
Currently, the Parent Portal Gradebook feature-- which allows you to view your child's daily homework assignments and periodic test scores-- is only available at the middle schools and high schools.
Q: What kind of software or computer is needed to use the Parent Portal?
- Computer - any computer capable of running the browser Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher, Macintosh or Windows.
- Software - Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher. It is a free download from www.microsoft.com.
- Internet connection - 56k modem speed or higher is recommended.
- A monitor with at least 800x600 resolution is recommended.
Q: How do I create a user account so I can use the Parent Portal?
A: Your child's school will provide you with a Parent Portal Activation Key. Contact your child's school for more information and to receive an Activation Key.
Q: What do I do if I have problems using Parent Portal?
A: Please call your child's school for any questions regarding the Parent Portal.
You may also view the following guides for help:
Q: Will Parent Portal work with my browser?
A: Make sure your browser is ready to work with Parent Portal. Print out the appropriate browser setup guide and follow the instructions for changing the settings on your browser:
Other versions of Internet Explorer and other browsers, such as Firefox and Safari, may work with the APS Parent Portal but are not supported by APS.