- Shaping the Future
APS Staff are shaping the future for every APS student, every day!
Important APS Staff Resources:
- Teacher Leadership Academy
APS Launches Teacher Leadership Academy: Apply Today for the 2015-16 Pilot Cohort
This school year APS is piloting a Teacher Leadership Academy in order to recruit, support and retain effective educators and develop a teacher leadership pipeline across the district. Twenty P-12 emerging teacher leaders will be selected to participate in this experience, which includes job-embedded coaching support and blended professional learning opportunities. Applications due by Aug. 21!
- Refer Bus Driver, Earn Bonus!
Refer a Bus Driver... Earn a Bonus!
The APS Transportation Department is offering a $250 bonus to contracted district staff members who refer a new bus driver. To qualify for the referral bonus, the bus driver must complete their training and be employed as a driver for 90 days.
APS is introducing the bus driver referral bonus as a way to recruit high quality candidates while providing an incentive to staff members.
APS bus drivers earn $15.50 per hour and receive full benefits. The position requires a high school diploma or equivalent and five years of driving experience. For more information and to apply, candidates may visit hr.aurorak12.org/work-for-aps/job-postings. Please ask anyone you refer to mention your name on the application for employment and during the interview process.
APS Kicks Off Fall Energy Challenge
Any K-12 school group, student club or “green team” with a designated club sponsor may participate. The challenge focuses on empowering students and staff to learn about energy use and take action through student-led activities and projects. Attend the kick-off meeting on Aug. 27!
Wellness Classes for APS Staff
From yoga to Zumba classes, the APS Risk Management Department offers a wide variety of wellness classes for staff members!
More Staff News
Items of Current Interest to Staff
- RANDA Evaluation Tool
- Principal and Teacher Evaluation
- Mileage Reimbursement Forms (APS site to site)
- Walk Up Copiers
- View pay statements and W2 forms online!
- Enrich Login
- Aesop Absence Reporting
- Retirement and Farewell Celebrations
- Learn how to earn money for your school.
- Influenza Information
- Sign Up for Licensed Professional Development Opportunities
- Infinite Campus Login for Staff
- Recognizing Excellence Staff Recognition Program
- Learn more about the Fifth Block of Instruction
- Safety Training
- LDE Certification Information
- District Calendars
- School Start and End Times
- Staff Schedules
- District Calendar
- Other 2014-15 Calendars, Payroll Schedules and Work Schedules
(accessible from district-connected computers)
- Job Postings