- APS Staff: PACESetters!
APS Staff are Setting the PACE for Excellence!
Important APS Staff Resources:
- World Refugee Celebrations
World Refugee Day was established by the United Nations to honor the courage, strength and determination of women, men and children who are forced to flee their home under the threat of persecution, conflict and violence.Here in Colorado we have organized a variety of activities from June 10th through the 23rd to recognize our refugee neighbors and friends who now call Colorado home, and to provide you with opportunity to learn more about the resettlement process, support local agencies that serve refugees, and enjoy the music, dance, food and rich culture of our refugee communities. Learn more.
- Summer Learning Conference
- Pacesetter’s Cafe
- Mileage Forms
NEW! Mileage Reimbursement Forms (APS site to site)
This section of our Web site is designed to help APS staff members find useful information and resources online.
Hinkley Students Take More than 800 Edgenuity Classes
Hinkley students have completed 825 Edgenuity classes at .25 credits for each class for the 2012-2013 school year. This amounts to an amazing 206 complete high school credits which Hinkley students have earned!
Wellness Classes for APS Staff
From yoga to Zumba classes, the APS Risk Management Department offers a wide variety of wellness classes for staff members!
More Staff News
Items of Current Interest to Staff
- Mileage Reimbursement Forms (APS site to site)
- Walk Up Copiers
- Collaborate with other APS Staff members at the APS Forum NING!
- View pay statements and W2 forms online!
- Aesop Absence Reporting
- Retirement and Farewell Celebrations
- Learn how to earn money for your school.
- Influenza Information
- Sign Up for Licensed Professional Development Opportunities
- Infinite Campus Login for Staff
- Quarterly Awards Recognition Program
- Learn more about the Fifth Block of Instruction
- Safety Training
- LDE Certification Information
- District Calendars
- School Start and End Times
- Staff Schedules (accessible from district-connected computers)
- Job Postings