- Accelerating Learning!
APS: Accelerating Learning for Every Student, Every Day!
- Which Pathway is for You?
Which Academic & Career Pathway is right for you?
- APSF Scholarships Available!
Need money for college? The time to cash in is now!
The Aurora Public Schools Foundation has released its 2016 scholarship offerings for students. Scholarship applications are due March 15, 2016.
For detailed information about the scholarships and eligibility requirements, visit the APS Foundation webpage.
Do you know of an APS student who is up to the challenge? Let them know about Boys and Girls State!
Latest Student News
- Register for school.
- Find a scholarship.
- Explore and research colleges.
- Explore Academic & Career Pathways.
- Learn about safety on the Internet.
- Browse APS Library Catalogs.
- Research on the Internet.
- Find help with homework.
- Find a tutor.
- Download Athletics Forms.
- Download Medical Examination Forms.
- View our High School Planning Guides.
- Read about student successes.
- Browse athletic schedules.
- Find out how to volunteer in your community.
- Are you a parent and student? We have resources to support you!
Aurora Youth Options
Connecting youth to the resources in our community
Aurora Youth Options (AYO) is taking referrals from a broad base of identified “gatekeepers” in the community for middle and high school youth who are displaying troubling behavior. An AYO youth specialist will provide a risk and protective factor assessment, and then link each youth to needed resources in the community. AYO oversight is performed by a Community Steering Committee.
View the Aurora Youth Options flier.
Webster University International Space Alumni Chapter seeks to
identify and consolidate in one place the most effective space career information available to APS students. From comprehensive data on available jobs, to salary opportunities, the space career Web page (International Space Alumni Chapter) offers immediately useful, easily accessible information to all students interested in the space industry.
Find out more.