- Accelerating Learning!
APS: Accelerating Learning for Every Student, Every Day!
- Which Pathway is for You?
Which Academic & Career Pathway is right for you?
- Applying for Financial Aid
As of January 1, 2015, students can begin to apply for college financial assistance using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA is an important step in the college planning process and families are encouraged to apply as soon as possible after the first of the year.
Do you know of an APS student who is up to the challenge? Let them know about Boys and Girls State!
Latest Student News
- Register for school.
- Find a scholarship.
- Explore and research colleges.
- Explore Academic & Career Pathways.
- Learn about safety on the Internet.
- Browse APS Library Catalogs.
- Research on the Internet.
- Find help with homework.
- Find a tutor.
- Download Athletics Forms.
- Download Medical Examination Forms.
- View our High School Planning Guides.
- Read about student successes.
- Browse athletic schedules.
- Find out how to volunteer in your community.
- Are you a parent and student? We have resources to support you!
Aurora Youth Options
Connecting youth to the resources in our community
Aurora Youth Options (AYO) is taking referrals from a broad base of identified “gatekeepers” in the community for middle and high school youth who are displaying troubling behavior. An AYO youth specialist will provide a risk and protective factor assessment, and then link each youth to needed resources in the community. AYO oversight is performed by a Community Steering Committee.
View the Aurora Youth Options flier.
Webster University International Space Alumni Chapter seeks to
identify and consolidate in one place the most effective space career information available to APS students. From comprehensive data on available jobs, to salary opportunities, the space career Web page (International Space Alumni Chapter) offers immediately useful, easily accessible information to all students interested in the space industry.
Find out more.