Please note that the Grants and Scholarships deadline for the Aurora Public Schools Education Foundation is Monday, March 2, 2009 by 5:00 p.m. Please visit www.apsedfoundation.org to download and submit applications.
APS staff members, if you are submitting a grant, please see the following updated note:
- The board will consider technology requests on a case-by-case basis with the following stipulations:
- The request must be an innovative/different way of using the technology.
- The application of the technology should include a clear professional development plan for use.
- The applicant must consult with Ivan Duran in the Instructional Technology Department to ensure that all components of the technology are addressed in the application.
- There is no guarantee that all grant requests will be funded. The board will make the decision based on completeness of the application and the proposed use of the technology.
For all students and teachers submitting scholarship applications, please note that the process has been converted to allow for an on-line submission of the application. However, if you experience any problems or issues with the on-line submission, please print out the application and submit hard copies.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office at (303) 326-2042.