Aurora Public Schools Education Foundation (APSEF), a 501 (c)(3) tax-exempt, non-profit Colorado corporation, assists Aurora Public Schools. An advocate for quality education, APSEF:
- Fosters active community support for APS;
- Ensures that post-secondary tuition is available to APS faculty, staff and students;
- Secures resources to support innovative classroom initiatives--including math, science and technology--for which federal, state and local funding
is unavailable or insufficient.
- Enjoy breakfast with friends;
- Network with community associates;
- Meet APS faculty, staff and administrators;
- Win cash for a hole-in-one and other great prizes;
- Have lunch on the patio and celebrate your successes!
June 28, 2010
6:30 a.m. -7:00 a.m. check-in & breakfast
7:30 a.m. shotgun start
Murphy Creek Golf Course
1700 S. Old Tom Morris Road
Aurora, CO 80018
Proceeds benefit APS learning initiatives.