Aurora Public Schools has completed work on several bond projects over the summer:
- Roof repairs and building renewal at Peoria Elementary
- A two-classroom addition and roof repairs at Sixth Avenue Elementary
- Roof repairs at Vaughn Elementary
- New 8-classroom mobiles at Mrachek Middle School and Vista PEAK Exploratory P-8
- Heating, air conditioning and building repairs at Gateway High School
In addition to construction projects, the bond is funding more than $20 million in technology improvements, including new computers, network and wireless upgrades, and cutting-edge classroom technology.
To learn more about bond projects, visit bond.aurorak12.org.