Participation in athletics is designed to promote school spirit, provide a healthy outlet for energy, improve student morale and increase community involvement and support.
If you are a high school student and would like to sign up for a fall sport, follow these simple steps:
- Go to your high school’s athletics page
- Click on “Register for Sports”
- Create a profile
- Pick your sport and fill in all of your information
- All documents must be read and agreed to
- Bring your current medical physical and participation fee to the athletic office
- That’s it! You are registered for a fall sport!
If you are a middle school student and would like to get involved in a fall sport, please contact your school to fill out any necessary paperwork.
Did You Know?
More than 3,000 APS students participated in high school athletics during the 2016-17 school year. More than 4,000 middle school students participated in an athletic activity. This includes a record number of female athletes at the middle school level.
For information about APS athletics and activities and a complete list of middle and high school programs, visit athletics.aurorak12.org.