PartnerAPS is a platform for Aurora Public Schools that connects partners with schools and families. The goal is to increase equitable access to opportunities and improve outcomes so that every APS student can shape a successful future.
Working with the Aurora Public Schools Foundation, APS uses the PartnerAPS platform to connect businesses, community members and volunteers with schools in APS.
More than 2,000 people from around the country will come together for NAA's annual convention for inspiration, new skills, and connections to a community of afterschool professionals.
Please visit naaweb.org/convention for more information. #NAA20!
The Family Advocacy, Registration & Engagement (FARE) Team at APS has been awarded a $50,000 grant from Energy Outreach Colorado, a nonprofit that “leads a network of industry, state and local partners to support, stabilize and sustain Coloradans to afford their energy needs.” After the Welcome Center staff undergoes program training (they are NOT able to distribute funds currently), they will be able to assist APS families with their energy needs. More information on eligibility requirements coming soon!
More Community Partnership Stories
Get on the Map!
APS is creating an asset map for our schools, families and partners to coordinate student supports. We would like YOU to get on our map!
Partnerships benefit everyone. Our goal is to make sure every student has what he or she needs to shape a successful future. We are a district of over 60 schools, representing over 130 languages and countries from around the globe. There are many resources you provide, and many students, families and schools who benefit from the resources and services.
Incentives for Partnering with APS
- Make an impact in the community where your business operates.
- Increase your public value and reputation.
- Provide an opportunity for professional and personal staff development.
- Start connecting with potential future employees! Every APS student has a plan, is developing workforce skills and earning credentials to shape a successful future!
- Build a relationship between your clients and community.
- An added bonus: All donations, cash and in-kind items, are tax deductible!
Are your a community partner or supporter who...
... provides ongoing, direct support to students and schools in APS?
... supports students and families with donations, gifts or supplies?
... offers opportunities for students or families?
... wants to volunteer your time or donate resources?
Help us help you connect to students!
Volunteer in APS
Are you an individual who would like to volunteer at any of our schools or in the APS community?
- If you would like to volunteer at your child's school, please contact your school.
- If you do not have students in APS and would like to volunteer at any of our schools, please fill out the form below.